Hey, we know you! It’s great to see you again. 

If you’ve previously attended RCBC, but have not taken classes in three years, you must resubmit an Application for Admission before registering for classes. The application is free. 

You must also: 

  1. Request an official transcript from any colleges you’ve attended since the last time you took courses at RCBC. If you’ve attended international universities, have your transcripts evaluated (course by course) by the World Evaluation Services prior to submitting them to RCBC. Transcripts should be sent to:
    Rowan College at Burlington County
    Office of Admissions
    900 College Circle
    Mount Laurel, New Jersey  08054

  1. Provide proof of immunizations certified by your healthcare provider, utilizing this form. 

What's next?

Depending upon your standardized test scores, you may need to take the college placement test.

Students whom have met the following benchmarks on the SAT, ACT, PARCC exam, or Specific Prior College Coursework are not required to take the ACCUPLACER exam:


530+ (prior to March 2016)

500+ (after March 2016)

540+ (prior to March 2016)

450+ (after March 2016)


(New Jersey Student Learning Assessments — NJSLA)

750+ (on Algebra II exam) 750+ (on English LA/Literacy Grade 11 exam)
ACT 20+ 23+ (Reading)

ASVAB: Students with a score of 65+ are not required to take the ACCUPLACER exam.

Prior College: Students who have taken college-level English and Math courses with a grade of a C or higher are not required to take the ACCUPLACER exam.

Where can I take the placement test?

Unfortunately due to the school closing to students and staff during the COV-ID19 pandemic, we will not be able to administer the placement exam to new or current students. If you have test scores from having taken the SAT, ACT, ASVAB, or PARCC/NJSLA exams please submit them to our Admissions Department through CollegeBoard. These scores may exempt you from taking the placement exam and will allow you to register for college-ready courses without having to take any remedial courses.

Please refer to the Test Center for additional testing information. 

What if I need financial aid?

Apply for financial aid at fafsa.ed.gov. Be sure to add our school code: 007730. If you need assistance or have questions, please contact our Financial Aid Office at (856) 222-9311, ext. 1575, or visit us online

How do I choose classes?

Meet with an academic advisor to choose your courses and create a plan of study. Our academic advisors are available by appointment or on a walk-in basis at our Mount Laurel Campus. 

To check for course availability, click here. 

For more information or to schedule an appointment, click here. 

I’ve chosen my classes. How do I register?

You may register online through your WebAdvisor account by logging into BaronOne. Pay attention to payment due dates to avoid late charges or being dropped from your classes for non-payment. 

For more information about the Office of the Registrar, contact information and hours, click here.