The mission of the RCBC Service-Learning Program is to transform the lives of students, their college, their local communities, and the nation through service, leadership, and scholarship. The Service-Learning Program strives to provide the experience, skills, knowledge, and values necessary to aid students to achieve excellence academically and personally, and provide them with the tools to impact their community.
We strive to promote student learning and development through hands-on experiences that address real issues in the community.
Program Quick Facts:
Data reflects October 2010 - May 2015
- Student Participation: 2,740
- Total Hours of Service: 51,097
- Economic Impact: >$1,323,590
Other Service-Learning Resources:
- Philadelphia Higher Education Network for Neighborhood Development
- Volunteer Center of Burlington County
- Volunteer Center of South Jersey
- RCBC Career Services
- RCBC Foundation