Rowan College at Burlington County welcomes the opportunity to learn more about your business - the first step in doing business with RCBC.
Rowan College at Burlington County seeks competitive solicitations pursuant to N.J.S.A. 19:44A-20.4 and bids pursuant to N.J.S.A. 18A:64A-25.4 for the following:
- Most Bids/Proposals may be picked up at Rowan College at Burlington County, Business Operations Office in Parker Center Room 101 on Pemberton Campus at 601 Pemberton-Browns Mills Rd., Pemberton, NJ 08068 between the hours of 9:00AM and 4:30PM with the exception being Construction Projects.
- Bids for Construction Projects are available for review and pickup at the project architect’s office, which is listed in the Bid Advertisement. Plans and Specifications may also be reviewed at the College’s Business Operations Office.
- All Bid/Proposals MUST be returned to the College’s Business Operations Office prior to the Closing Date and Time.
- The College assumes NO responsibility for any Bid/Proposal mailed or misdirected in Delivery. It is the Vendor’s responsibility to insure the College receives the Bid/Proposal.
- Late Bid/Proposals will NOT be accepted or considered by the College.
- The College will NOT accept any Bid/Proposal that is not an original, with original Signatures.
- The College will NOT accept email or fax responses.
- Information posted online is NOT an actual Bid/Proposal package. You MUST email or call the appropriate number for a Bid/Proposal package.
- When submitting email requests you MUST enter the Bid/Proposal Number in the subject heading. A follow-up phone call is encouraged for expediting requests
Vendors are encouraged to read The Courier Post, Burlington County Times and/or The Trenton Times for publications of legal ads for bid announcements.
Upcoming Bid and Proposal List
Vendor Questions Due: Wednesday, March 8, 2017 by 2:00 p.m.
Bid Due Date: Friday, March 31, 2017 @ 2:00PM (Changed from Tues, March 21, 2017 @ 1:000
Bids should be delivered to:
Rowan College at Burlington County
Administrative/Executive Offices - Enterprise Center, Rm 131
3331 Route 38, 300 College Circle
Mt Laurel, NJ 08054-9416
Attn: Jaclyn Angermeier, Executive Director, Financial Services
To request Bid/Proposal packet(s) please contact Chester Heinlein in Purchasing at:
Phone - 609-894-9311, ext. 1416
Fax - 609-894-0058
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
B = Bid, P = Proposal
**Please Note this is a change based on the Addendum