YMCA Membership Guidelines
RCBC Office of Student Activities and the RCBC Student Government Association is proud to work with the YMCA of Burlington and Camden Counties to offer Gym Services for RCBC students. Below are guidelines for RCBC students who wish to take part in this discounted service:
RCBC Student Membership Rules and Guidelines
- Student must apply for membership each Semester:
- Student must provide student ID with current semester sticker on back, a current copy of semester schedule, $20 semester fee and completed membership application.
- Students must have student ID with them at each visit, students will not be allowed in the facility without their RCBC ID.
- RCBC memberships are for general facility use (gym ,weight-room, track and pool).
- All regular rules applying to the facility must be followed by all RCBC Students. The YMCA reserves the right to remove and rescind memberships, without refund, in the event that a student’s conduct is in violation of YMCA regulations or the RCBC Student Code of Conduct.
- Students have the opportunity to upgrade their membership to participate in fitness classes at both YMCA locations.
If you have any questions please call:
Office of Student Activities of
Rowan College at Burlington County at
609-894-9311, ext. 1238
YMCA of Burlington and Camden Counties
59 Centerton Road,
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
To download the YMCA Student Membership Flyer, click here.