Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Division
The Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Division looks to the future of technology education with great excitement and is ever ready to assist students with their science, mathematics, and technological education needs.
Students attending an STEM program or course benefit in many ways including the ability transfer to a partner institution, the ability to enter the work world on the technician level, or the ability to grow through personal knowledge and enrichment. The STEM Division strives to remain abreast of the latest technological developments and to secure ways to incorporate critical technologies into academic programs, toward fulfillment of the college's mission.
Programs that have a website can be accessed by clicking the links below. Questions about a program that does not have a website can be sent to the STEM Division.
- Agricultural Business Technology
- Alternative Energy Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry, Pre-Medicial Technology Option
- Computer Aided Drafting & Design Technology
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Management Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Computer Servicing & Networking Technology
- Construction Management
- Culinary Arts
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Energy Management
- Environmental Science
- Fashion Design
- Fashion Product Merchandising
- Fire Science Technology
- Food Service Management Technology
- Geospatial Technology
- Graphic Design and Digital Media
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Assurance/Cybersecurity
- Retail Management Technology
- Sustainability - Policy and Management
- Sustainability Energy Studies
- Technical Studies
Other STEM Programs
- Honors Initiative
- Undergraduate Research
- Building Energy Management Certificate
- Geospatial Technology Certificate
- Alternative Energy Certificate
Contact the STEM Division
STEM Academic Chairs
Department of Applied Technology
Dr. Katharine Milani
(856) 222-9311, ext. 2050
Office: TEC, Room 311A
Geospatial Technology, Energy Technology, Agricultural Business Technology, Sustainability, Technical Studies, Fire Science Technology, Information Assurance/Cybersecurity.
Department of Applied Engineering
(856) 222-9311, ext. 2038
Office: TEC, Room 107
Computer Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Servicing & Networking Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Computer Aided Drafting & Design Technology.
Department of Applied Sciences
(856) 222-9311, ext. 1411
Office: TEC, Room 311A
Physics, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Pre-Medical Chemistry and Environmental Science.
Department of Mathematics and Professional Studies
(856) 222-9311, ext. 1525
Office: TEC, Room 311E
Mathematics, Cooking & Baking, Culinary Arts, Food Service & Hospitality, Fashion Design, Graphic Design and Digital Media and Construction Management.