Money Management Program
The Money Management Program is sponsored and administered by the State Division of Aging and Community Services, the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program, and AARP
- Help clients in Burlington County to continue to live independently by providing help with financial matters.
- Assist low-income elderly or vulnerable persons with budgeting and making sure that bills get paid.
- Volunteering may be done on a flexible schedule
- Free Training provided
- If you need help with setting up budgets, paying bills, sorting mail or reconciling your bank statement, click here.
- AARP Money Management Program Volunteer Application Form
- Money Management Volunteer Monthly Report
- Money Management Volunteer Monthly Report (Word Document)
For more information, call (609) 894-9311, ext. 1358 or (856) 222-9311, ext. 1358 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org