Medicare Savings Program
Get Help Paying Your Medicare Costs!
If you are 65 years or older, enrolled in Medicare, and earn $36,575 (single person) or $42,582 (married couple) or less, you may qualify for a host of cost saving benefits. Our free service offers one-on-one assistance completing government applications for the various state and federal Medicare assistance programs. Our coordinators can answer your questions and get you started over the phone or in-person by appointment.
We specialize in helping individual enroll in the following programs:
- Senior Gold Prescription Discount Program
- Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD)
- Lifeline Utility Program
- Medicare Savings Programs (SLMB, QMB, Q1)
Depending on your income, benefits may include:
- $100 reimbursement for a hearing aide
- Reducing or eliminating your Part D copay
- Home Energy Assistance up to $225 annually
- Subsidizing your prescription drug coverage: $5 generics, $7 name brand excluding Diabetic testing supplies
- Pay you Medicare Part B premium on your behalf (saving you $104.90 a month)
- Screening for the NJ Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (NJ SNAP)
- Screening for additional utility programs (LIHEAP, USF)
To find out what programs you may qualify for, please contact the Medicare Savings Program at (609) 894-9311, ext. 1488 or ext. 1051 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In charge of an organization, club, or support group that would like to learn more?
Call our office and we will set up a no-cost presentation. Get your personal questions answered, learn how to better serve your clients, or simply get some educational materials to reference in the future.
Already have an appointment but don’t know what you should bring? Download the PAAD Document List by clicking here.