Rowan University, Our Premier Partnership

-A A +A

Transferring Your Credits to Rowan University

All students must send their official RCBC and other college transcripts to Rowan University prior to enrolling at Rowan University.

For instructions on how to send your official RCBC transcripts to Rowan University, click here.

If you attended a college or university other than RCBC, please contact your school to mail or send electronically your official transcripts to Rowan University or to Rowan Global.

  • If you are applying to a program offered on Rowan's main campus in Glassboro:
    Office of the University Registrar
    ATTN: Records
    Rowan University
    201 Mullica Hill Rd
    Glassboro, NJ 08028

For additional information regarding course equivalency, please visit Rowan University's Transfer of Credit page.

For additional information about transferring courses from NJ Community Colleges, please visit the NJ Transfer website.