Additional Requirements for Rowan University Programs
All graduating RCBC students in an AA, AS, or AAS.NUR degree are automatically accepted to Rowan University with a 2.0 grade point average (GPA) or higher. To declare a major in one of the areas listed below, students will need additional requirements.
The College of Engineering
- All majors require a 3.5 GPA for automatic admissions (need at least a 3.0 GPA to apply)
- Completion of required pre-requisites.
Click here for more information about pre-requisite courses or make an appointment with Alie O'Neil, the Rowan Relations Coordinator
The College of Business
- All majors require a 2.5 GPA
- All majors require students to complete Statistics (MTH 143) and Calculus (MTH 142 or MTH 118) before declaring a business major
Art (including Graphic Design), Music, Dance, and Theatre
- Students must complete a portfolio, audition, or essay depending on the major
- Requires a 2.5 GPA
- For RCBC students who graduated August 2015 or after: Current licensure or eligibility to be licensed as a Registered Nursing (RN) in the State of NJ
- For RCBC students who graduated prior to August 2015: 2.5 GPA and current licensure or eligibility to be licensed as a Registered Nursing (RN) in the State of NJ