Public Safety

-A A +A

Student ID Cards and Vehicle Registration

ID Cards

The student ID card is your official college identification and must be carried at all times while on the college premises. Students must obtain an ID card to use college services such as the Library, computer labs, Test Center, College Store, and PE Center. There will be a $20 replacement fee for each additional card required. ID cards are issued seven days per week from 8 am to 10 pm. Your ID card must be validated each term by visiting the RCBC Public Safety office nearest you providing a copy of your current class schedule.

Registration of Motor Vehicles

Faculty, staff and students must register their vehicles with RCBC’s Public Safety Department. Vehicles can be registered at the Public Safety Office at each RCBC campus. You must show your state registration and a valid photo driver’s license in order to receive your RCBC vehicle registration. All privately owned vehicles driven by students will be parked only in student lots. Failure to comply will result in a citation.

Should a student, faculty or staff member need to temporarily park a vehicle on campus other than the vehicle registered with the RCBC Public Safety Department, the individual must immediately report to the Public Safety Department. A temporary parking pass will be issued for the necessary duration of time. Failure to comply will result in a citation.

Users of the college parking lots will be issued two parking decals at no expense. There will be a $10 charge for additional decals. Decals may be obtained in the Public Safety Office at any RCBC campus. Students must notify Public Safety when a vehicle should be deleted from the Public Safety records.

To obtain an ID card and parking permit, each student must be registered for classes, have paid all charges by the establish deadlines, and have a valid photo ID, driver’s license, or passport.

Parking is restricted to designated parking lots. Students must park only in designated spaces. Complete parking rules and regulations will be found in the Student Handbook.