Mission and Goals
Mission of the College
Rowan College at Burlington County transforms lives by delivering innovative, high-quality and affordable educational experiences in an accessible and diverse environment.
- Increase awareness and expand upon the high-quality academic and enrichment opportunities available and accessible to diverse populations.
- Provide high school students with skills evaluations and access to opportunities to prepare for college-level work.
- Provide effective student support services and resources to enable learners and increase access.
- Strengthen and grow distance education in order to provide more convenient access to academic programs.
- Align expenditures with revenues or identified cost savings.
- Develop and nurture significant partnerships for cost-effective academic and employment pathways.
- Measure quality and effectiveness in educational design and delivery
- Standardize information used to gauge perceptions and objectively measure institutional quality and effectiveness.
- Provide meaningful educational opportunities, including professional development and continuous improvement.
- Strengthen the meaningful pathways that best serve students’ academic, career and personal goals.
- Strengthen student persistence and retention and achieve increased graduation rates.
- Facilitate an environment supportive of curricular and co-curricular student needs.
To view the college's strategic plan, click here.