Mission and Goals
Mission of the College
Rowan College at Burlington County transforms lives by delivering innovative, high-quality and affordable educational experiences in an accessible and diverse environment.
- To provide an educational experience that encourages the individual to think critically and to examine and clarify ethical, personal and political values.
- To prepare individuals for transfer to four-year colleges, for employment in business and industry and for new career skills.
- To enable individuals to strengthen their academic skills through adaptive learning, counseling and academic support.
- To enrich the quality of life by sponsoring cultural, recreational and personal interest activities through an extensive program of community and continuing education.
- To engage in partnerships with the private and public sectors and to implement programs that address their identified employment needs.
- To provide state-of-the-art technologies in the education and training of all individuals through an appropriate mix of delivery systems.
To view the college's strategic plan, click here.