Why Should Men Consider a Job in Health Science?
Health Science Programs at RCBC and Contacts
If you're interested in enrolling in any of these programs, but have more questions, please reach out to the program contacts listed below.
- Nursing (AAS)
(609) 894-9411, ext. 1257
- Health Information Technology (AAS)
- Coding (Certification)
- Cancer Registry Management (AAS)
- Radiography (AAS)
- Computed Tomography (Certification)
- Magnetic Resonance (Certification)
- The number of men in the health sciences professions has tripled in the past 40 years!
- By 2020, health sciences-related employment is projected to increase by 26%. That’s 4.1 million new jobs!
- The average salary of a health sciences professional is between $41,000 and $70,000.
- There are so many workplace choices: doctors’ offices, labs, hospitals, home health care.
 United States Bureau of Labor Statistics