This program is designed to prepare graduates for transfer to a baccalaureate degree program in mathematics or a related area.
Graduates of this program should be able to:
- Differentiate and integrate algebraic and transcendental functions;
- Perform double and triple integrals;
- Perform partial differentiation;
- Solve first order differential equations and second order differential equations with constant coefficients;
- Reason critically, analyze, and solve mathematical problems objectively.
For more information about this program, please contact Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Divsion at (856) 222-9311, ext. 1372.