Career Transition Boot Camp
A hands on course designed to provide you with real tools and approaches with Veteran-friendly employers:
- How to create a career resume that’s on F.I.R.E. (fact, impact, results, effect)
Establish a personal brand using social media and access to veteran-friendly employers
- Learn how to create and offer a 30-second commercial and successful interview strategies that engages hiring managers and HR professionals
- Techniques, tactics and procedures during networking events and career fairs
- Meet with employers one-on-one to “speed interview.” Designed to offer 5-minute informal interviewing practice. Open to all active duty, guardsmen, reservists, veterans, military spouses and retired members.
- Free Business Suits for Veterans.
We are now proudly partnered with Suiting Warriors, another non-profit organization that provides business suits to veterans at absolutely no cost. Simply fill out the men’s or women’s suit intake measurement form and indicate the date of the boot camp event within the form. Your suit will be there for you to pick up at the end of the boot camp. Please visit bridgingthegap.vet/forms.