Career Transition Boot Camp
A hands on course designed to provide you with real tools and approaches for Veteran-friendly employers:
- How to create a career resume that’s on F.I.R.E. (fact, impact, results, effect).
- Establish a personal brand using social media and access to veteran-friendly employers.
- Learn how to create and offer a 30-second commercial and successful interview strategies that engages hiring managers and HR professionals.
- Techniques, tactics and procedures during networking events and career fairs.
- Meet with employers one-on-one to “speed interview.” Designed to offer 5-minute informal interviewing practice. Open to all active duty, guardsmen, reservists, veterans, military spouses and retired members.
For more information visit brigdingthegap.vet/rowan.