This program is designed for the student who wishes to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a four-year institution in the field of Environmental Science, Environmental Technology, Environmental Engineering, Wildlife Management, Ecology, and Wastewater Engineering.
Graduates of this program should be able to:
- Discuss ecological concepts by critically analyzing data sets and figures;
- Understand and employ the scientific method when performing an experiment;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the world’s major ecosystems;
- Describe the diversity of human populations as they relate to the distribution of natural resources;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the ethical, economic and political framework in which environmental issues are enmeshed.
Jennifer Rienzi, M.S., Biology Lecturer
Environmental Science Program Coordinator
Office Location: Mt. Laurel Campus, TEC Building, room 211B
Phone: (856) 222-9311, ext. 2030