Reset Your Password
All users are required to change their password the first time they log into Blackboard. In the event that you forget your self-selected password, you can reset it at any time by following the directions below. If you are unsuccessful in resetting your password using the process described below, contact firstname.lastname@example.org from your RCBC provided email address or call (609) 894-9311 or (856) 222-9311, ext. 3250 for assistance.
- Go to http://rcbc.blackboard.com/
- Just above the Log In button, click "Forgot Your Password?"
- Enter your first name and last name in the boxes provided
- In the Username box, enter your Blackboard username
This is usually firstname_lastname for students
Or perhaps FirstinitialLastname for staff and faculty
- Click Submit
- You will receive a confirmation message
- Log in to your RCBC provided email account
For students visit rcbc.edu/email.
- Open the message with the subject: "Lost Password Notification"
- Inside that message you will have a link which will allow you to reset your Blackboard password
- Follow the instructions to create a new Blackboard password
- Log into Blackboard using your username and new password
- Log out of the e-mail system