Rowan College at Burlington County offers an internship program to assist students with the following:
- Explore a career path
- Gain professional experience
- Learn new career skills
- Apply classroom learning to a work environment
- Earn academic credit
- Be mentored by an industry expert
- Create a professional network
Rowan College at Burlington County students may be able to earn academic credit for internships. If you have found an internship and want to know if it’s credit-worthy under RCBC’s program, feel free to contact us at (609) 894-9311, ext. 1034 or CareerServices@rcbc.edu.
- Glass Door - Receive information about company salaries, as well as reviews and interview questions for 23,000+ companies. All posted anonymously by employees.
- Intern Jobs - Provides national listings and allows students to post their resume.
- Intern Web - Free, quick, and easy resource for students to find local internships and volunteer opportunities.
- InternMatch - Find intern jobs and paid internships.