Important Notice About Payment Plans
Please note summer 2017 semester payment plans will not be available until February 2017. If you are not paying in full, you must be enrolled in a payment plan by your term's payment due date.
Payment in full may be made at any time. Payment in full is required for weekend and mini terms less than 7 weeks (payment plans are not available for terms less than 7 weeks).
The Business Office bills students, accept payments for credit and non-credit tuition and fees, processes membership payments for the fitness center, test center, library fines, parking fines, and other miscellaneous fees. The Business Office administers financial aid refunds, processes other student refund checks, and administers the FACTS Tuition Payment Plan. They also sell gift certificates for credit courses, and online tickets for special college events.
How to Setup a Payment Plan
- Click on Payment Plan Options
- Click #2, Establish a Payment Plan
- Click #3, Establish a Payment Plan for Culinary Courses
- Enter Your Student ID Number
- Enter Your Password (your birthday in this format -- mm/dd/yy)
- Use the Drop Down Menu to Select the Term
- Click Calculate Tuition
- Click the E-Cashier Link
(609) 894-9311, ext. 1285
Parker Center, Cashier Window
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 4:45 pm
Mt. Laurel Campus
(856) 222-9311, ext. 2726 or 2725
Evans Hall, Cashier Window
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
Wedesnday: 9 am - 7 pm