Call the Aquatic Hotline (609) 894-4278 for class registration, pool, rentals, and schedule updates. For pool schedule updates/pool closings call (609) 894-9311, ext. 1010
The pool will be closed on the following dates:
- Saturday, May 27 - Monday, May 29 for Memorial Day weekend
Other pool information:
- Summer registration for swimming classes opens on 4/17/17 - Look out for new classes in the brochure.
- Scout Badge Days are Mar. 18, Apr. 8 and May 6 at 1 p.m. Contact Barb at (856) 242- 5208 or email@example.com to register.
- For class information, private lessions and pool parties, please call
Spring Pool Schedule
March 6, 2017 - May 7, 2017
|7 AM - 8 AM||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Closed||Rental|
|8 AM - 9 AM||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Lap Swim||Closed||Rental|
|9 AM - 10 AM||Lap & Aqua Ex||Lap & Lessons*||Lap & Aqua Ex||Lap & Lessons*||Lap & Aqua Ex||Lessons||Rental|
|10 AM - 11 AM||Lap Swim||Lap & Lessons*||Lap & Lessons*||Lessons||Lap & Lessons*||Lessons||Rental|
|11 AM - 12:00 PM||Lap & Rec||Lap & Lessons*||Lap & Lessons*||Lap & Lessons*||Lap & Lessons*||Lessons||Lap & Rec Swim|
|12 PM - 12:30 PM||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lessons||Lap & Rec Swim|
|12:30 PM - 1 PM||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||12:30 - 2:30
Lap & Rec
|Lap & Rec Swim|
|1 PM - 2 PM||Lap & Rec||Lap & Lessons*||Lap & Rec||Lap & Lessons||Lap & Rec||Rental|
|2 PM - 2:30 PM||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Rental|
|2:30 PM - 3 PM||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Rental||Rental|
|3 PM - 4 PM||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Lap & Rec||Rental||Closed|
|4 PM - 5 PM||Lap & Lessons||Lap & Lessons||Lap & Lessons||Lap & Lessons||Lap & Rec||
For class information, private lessions and pool parties, please call the aquatic line at (609) 894-4278
|5 PM - 6 PM||Lap & Lessons||Lap & Lessons||Lap & Lessons||Lap & Lessons||Lap & Rec|
|6 PM - 7 PM||Lessons||Rental||Lessons||Rental||Rental|
|7 PM - 8 PM||Lessons & Rental||Rental||Lessons & Rental||Rental||Lap & Rental|
|8 PM - 9 PM||Lessons & Rental||Lap & Rental||Lessons & Rental||Lap & Rental||Lap & Rental|
Membership is Required for everyone including RCBC Students, Staff, Faculty, or Alumni who have a current validated RCBC ID. For membership information, please obtain the RCBC Fitness Brochure. ID’s are kept at the pool desk during pool usage. The pool schedule is subject to change without notice & lessons have priority of pool space.
- Schedule may be changed due to class cancellation or changes.
- Swimmers may need to exit the water for class set up.
- Family Changing Area available off the pool deck for children over 5 years of age with a parent of the opposite gender.
- Only those wearing a bathing suit are permitted in the pool enclosure except for special events.
- Children under three years old MUST wear a disposable swim diaper with tight-fitting leak proof plastic pants or a reusable diaper.
- Swimmers MUST sign in. Teens must record the name of a parent or guardian and the phone number where parent may be reached should an emergency occur.
- An adult who is in the water MUST supervise children under 12 who are less than 5 feet tall and are non-swimmers or have limited swimming ability (use floatation devices) within 5 yards.
- One adult in the water is required for every 3 children under age 12.
- Lifeguards on duty need to evaluate each swimmer entering the deep end if they are unfamiliar with their swim skills by administrating a brief swim test.
- Scuba type masks and/or ball playing not permitted.
- Non swimmers are not permitted in the deep water.
- Children over 5 years of age with a parent of the opposite gender enter the pool area through the side doors.
- Cell phone use is strictly prohibited in pool area.
- Only Coast Guard approved flotation devices are permitted.
- Designed for those 16 years and older who can swim or move through the length of the pool NON STOP within the designated circle pattern when more than 6 swimmers are in the pool.
- MUST be able to understand and follow the principle of lap swim etiquette.
- Lap lanes and recreational area set up Family Swim Only recreational area set up , split up shallow and deep.
TWO BLASTS OF THE WHISTLE - CLEAR THE POOL IMMEDIATELY! Lifeguards will enforce all rules and regulations. Uncooperative swimmers will leave the facility and no refund will be given.
Schedule may be subject to change. Check for posted notification or call the college pool hotline at (609) 894-4278.