Agricultural Business Technology
This program prepares students for careers in a variety of businesses involved with the agricultural industry. Careers range from growing and marketing produce, livestock and field crops, to marketing products and providing services needed in farm production. The Agricultural Business Technology Program curriculum emphasizes effective management and business skills along with providing a solid background in soil science, plant protection, and plant propagation.
Why study Agricultural Business Technology at Rowan College at Burlington County?
- Low cost opportunity
- High quality educational experience
- Prepatory courses available for students who need to strengthen math and science skills
- Program equivalent to the first two years at four-year colleges and universities
- Program provides practical laboratory and classroom experiences
- Faculty members with professional experience, committed to excellence
- Scholarships available
- Internship opportunities through the Rowan College at Burlington County Foundation, including Pine Island Cranberry Farm, Lee Brothers Farm, the USDA and more