Welcome, and thank you for your interest in RCBC. Parents and families play a critical role in our students' lives and as you support them in their journey, we'd like to support you. This website is designed to help connect you to the resources on campus that you may need, as well as provide you with more information about RCBC. We welcome and encourage you to get involved and become part of the RCBC community.
Rowan College at Burlington County, a comprehensive community college, provides all individuals access to affordable and quality education.
- Student Profile
- Academic Programs
- Tuition and Fees
- Financial Aid
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 15-45 students per 1 faculty member
Students interested in completing their Associates Degrees, a Certificate, or just take a few courses are able to apply online at no charge. To complete the free online application, click here.
The admissions process is easy and can be completed in five easy steps!
Step 1: Completing the Application
- Students Under the age of 18 must complete the Special Application.
- Application MUST be signed by the appropriate school officials and parent/guardians and submitted in person to our Registration Office.
- Students over the age of 18 can complete the Admissions Application for free.
- 3-5 days after submission of the application, students will receive an email with their RCBC Student ID and next steps.
Step 2: Submitting Documents
- Submit high school transcripts to our Registration Office:
Rowan College at Burlington County Admissions
601 Pemberton Browns Mills Rd.
Pemberton, NJ 08068
- Submit SAT or ACT Scores (if applicable).
Step 3: Take the Placement Test (The Accuplacer)
Students may need to sit for the placement exam if they do not meet the following criteria:
- Received a C or higher in a college level Math or English course.
- Have Math scores for: SAT of 530 or higher and/or ACT Score of 20 or higher.
- Have Critical Reading scores for: SAT of 540 or higher and/or ACT score of 23 or higher.
For sample questions and practice of the Accuplacer, please click here.
For Test Center hours and locations, please click here.
Step 4: Choosing Courses
After you have completed steps 1 - 3 you will need to meet with an academic advisor to choose your courses and create a plan of study. Our academic advisors are available as walk-in status only and are available at our Pemberton Campus, Mount Laurel Campus, and Willingboro Center.
For more information about our academic advisors, office hours, and locations, please click here.
Step 5: Registration
Students will meet with our Registration Office to formally enroll in their courses. The Registration Office is available at all of our campus locations and Education Centers.
For more information about the Registration Office, contact information, and hours, please click here.
Tuition and fees must be paid by the payment deadline.
Note: If you do not plan to attend RCBC after you register for courses, you must formally withdrawal with Registration.
Ready to explore what RCBC has to offer? Take a Campus Tour with one of our Student Ambassadors at our Mount Laurel Campus! For more information and to schedule a tour date, please click here.
Additional Information and Resources
Rowan College at Burlington County offers many programs for current high schools students that allow them advanced academic opportunities. For more information about the various programs that we offer, click here.
For a full list of resources that are available to you and your student, please visit click here.