30 College Credit Program
What is the 30 Credit Diploma?
A 30 Credit Diploma is a certification for a State-Issued High School Diploma for those that wish to obtain their high school diploma through a local higher education institution. Rowan College at Burlington County offers residents the opportunity to complete their diploma locally through either a part-time or full-time basis.
While in the program, student will complete 30 general education credits leading to a degree. Developmental college course and courses that receive lower than a C or 2.0 will not count toward the requirement. Those that complete the program will receive a State-Issued High School Diploma and Diploma Verification Letter.
Students who wish to complete the 30 credit diploma must meet the following criteria:
- No longer attending High School
- New Jersey Resident
- Must be at least 16 years of age*
*students who are under the age of 16 may be given special consideration by the Commissioner, who otherwise meet all State High School graduation requirements.
Application Process - To view our Non-Degree Seeking Admissions Page, click here.
- Please complete the RCBC Admissions Application, can be completed online at no cost
- Within 1-3 days students will receive an email with their Student ID
- Meet with an academic advisor at any of our four locations to review your requirements and choose courses
- Register for your courses with the Office of Registration
For more information about the New Jersey State Department of Education’s Certification for a State-Issued High School diploma, please visit http://www.state.nj.us/education/students/adulted/30ccapp.htm.
Please contact our Admissions Counselor for more information:
(609) 894-9311, ext. 1031