About the College
Rowan College at Burlington County is ranked among the top community colleges in the nation for boosting graduates’ earning power and it is reinventing itself into the national model of higher education for academic and workforce development programs.
In June 2015, the former Burlington County College established a new partnership with Rowan University, providing students conditional-acceptance into the university. Rowan University offers RCBC students discounts for programs online and on the Mount Laurel campus and makes it possible to earn a bachelor’s degree for around $25,000.
The college offers associate degree programs, certificates, career track majors, continuing education classes and business training from the Workforce Development Institute. Your RCBC degree allows you to seamlessly enter Rowan University and transfer to many other local and national four-institutions.
RCBC is bringing the modern campus experience to its main campus in Mount Laurel, which will enhance students’ ability to collaborate with their peers and outstanding faculty, which will help you succeed. We are committed to helping you meet your educational and professional goals in the most affordable, accessible and engaging educational environment.
Mission of the College
Rowan College at Burlington County transforms lives by delivering innovative, high-quality and affordable educational experiences in an accessible and diverse environment.
- To provide an educational experience that encourages the individual to think critically and to examine and clarify ethical, personal and political values.
- To prepare individuals for transfer to four-year colleges, for employment in business and industry and for new career skills.
- To enable individuals to strengthen their academic skills through adaptive learning, counseling and academic support.
- To enrich the quality of life by sponsoring cultural, recreational and personal interest activities through an extensive program of community and continuing education.
- To engage in partnerships with the private and public sectors and to implement programs that address their identified employment needs.
- To provide state-of-the-art technologies in the education and training of all individuals through an appropriate mix of delivery systems.