High School Equivalency Test Center
Rowan College at Burlington County's High School Equivalency Test Center administers the Test Assessing Secondary Completion Test-TASC. The RCBC HSE Test Center is located in the Willingboro Center.
Eligibility Requirements to take the High School Equivalency Assessment
- Must be a resident of New Jersey
- Have not graduated from an accredited high school or received a High School diploma or equivalency certificate.
- Must be at least 16 years old and officially withdrawn from school
How to Register for the Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC)
Please note, registration cannot be completed the day of the test.
- Call the Rowan College at Burlington County High School Equivalency Test Center to find out upcoming testing dates.
- When you come to the testing center to register for the High School Equivalency test bring 1 Proof of Eligibility from EACH group listed below:
- Group A: Bring 1 of the following: Social Security card, taxpayer ID, social insurance card, deferred action ID card.
- Group B: Bring 1 of the following: Photo Driver’s License, State or County Photo ID Card, US Passport, Foreign passport with accompanying letter in a sealed envelope from Consulate verifying authenticity of the passport.
- Group C: Bring 1 of the following: lease, mortgage, bank statement or bill showing New Jersey residency
- Parents or legal guardian (must show proof) must accompany testers under 18 years of age.
- Testers under the age of 18 years old must have a letter from their school district stating that they have officially withdrawn from school. Testers who were Home Schooled must get a letter from the school district that they reside in.
- NO CASH,CHECKS OR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
- Money Order ONLY payable to Rowan College at Burlington County ($92.00) first time testers, $10.00 per subject for re-testers
Accomodation Testing for Individuals with Disabilities
Special Accommodation request form can be found on the TASC website www.tasctest.com. Please follow the procedure for requesting special accommodations.
Misleading High School Equivalency Diploma Claims
Please be aware of fraudulent websites that claim you can pay a fee and earn your high school equivalency diploma. Testing including online must be administered at an official High School Equivalency testing site. Rowan College at Burlington County is the official HSET center for Burlington County, New Jersey.
Contact the testing center for the mandatory orientation and TASC testing dates.
Rowan College at Burlington County HSE Test Center
200 Campbell Drive, Suite 201
Willingboro, NJ 08046
High School Equivalency Test (TASC™) Coordinator
(609) 894-9311, ext. 3079